Day 4: Letterbox
Lucky 13.
Day 5: Something you Wore
I wore jeans to work today so I had to wear a jeans sticker. I wore bright socks and my favorite shoes. So thankful for jeans stickers.
Day 6: Makes you Smile
Puppies in coats. Puppies whose tails won't stay still. My puppies.
Day 7: Favorite
These are my favorite sock knitting needles. One is bent because a couch got set on it but I refuse to give them up. Kollage Yarns 5" Square Double Pointed Needles, 3.00 mm
Day 8: Your Sky
Dreary morning but the sun was just starting to peak out.
Day 9: Daily Routine
I am typically organized but making my lunch in the morning is not at all organized. Here is my progress this morning - half the island taken up.
I am really enjoying this project so far!

4 comments:
Puppies!!! :) They look really intelligent in that picture. Go figure. :)
What are jeans stickers? Never heard of it and I'm too lazy to google it...
Glad you're enjoying the project!
So glad to hear you're enjoying it again! Those are some cool needles.
Yea!!!! You're blogging again. I've missed your blog!
The photo challenge has been so much fun. So glad you shared it with me.
what the hell is a jean sticker!? LOL Cute shoes!
Post a Comment