Thursday, January 19, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Days 10 - 19

Day 10: Childhood

DSC_6350  

I received this Teddy Bear for my first Christmas when I was just a few months old (he was fluffy back then).  This  bear has always been a source of great comfort for me.  He is now kept in a trunk that my Grandfather restored for me (also when I was little). The trunk holds a lot of memories.

Day 11: Where you Sleep

DSC_6360  

Nothing special here, just a comfy, unmade bed in a not yet decorated master bedroom!
  
Day 12: Close-Up

DSC_6364


Snow on the deck...first snow in well over a month.

Day 13: In Your Bag

DSC_6374

I carry way to much stuff with me. But that is one of the reasons I love carrying a big bag like my L.J. Kaelms from Jordana Paige.

Day 14: Something You're Reading

DSC_6387

Shane & I both got the new basic Kindles late in 2011. I am very much in love with mine, especially now that I have this new case that includes a light.  Currently reading The Immortalists by Kyle Mills.

Day 15: Happiness
 
DSC_6415  

A long walk on the bike trail. Belly full of breakfast. Sunshine to curl up in. A bed in that sunshine. A blanket to snuggle under. Toys galore. A crazy owner who loves me so much she won't stop taking my picture. Happiness.

Day 16: Morning

DSC_6421

My morning today centered around doing the dishes  and drinking coffee before heading to work.

Day 17: Water

DSC_6425

Frozen water counts, right? More snow today - winter has settled in.

Day 18: Something you Bought

DSC_6428

Imagine a new honeycomb cellular shade in this window, and all windows in my house. That is what I bought....but they won't be installed for a few weeks.

Day 19: Sweet

DSC_6432

This stuff is one of my favorite sweet treats to eat and yes, I just eat it off a spoon.  It is Cadbury spread, sent to me by a friend from England!  SO GOOD!

3 comments:

del said...

Chocolate spread? Oh my -- that looks way too good.

Lovely photos; glad you're back to doing it!

Liz said...

srsly, you're killing me with the Cadbury spread. YUM. Can't wait to see the new shades... your house looks so lovely! Someday I'll visit.

Anonymous said...

The British foods store in Ames (downtown, 5th & Douglas, across from the public library) carries Cadbury spread and lots of other goodies!