I really enjoyed my first year in pictures project and hope someday year (?) to complete another. For right now I am looking to do something small to get my camera back in my hands. Many thanks to Karen for posting this Photo a Day Challenge for January 2012 - I am going to join you! A photo a day based on a different (but determined) subject for 31 days seems manageable. I won't be posting daily but I will post all photos for the challenge - like Karen it is a good way to get back into posting in this space on a more regular basis. Time to play catch up!
Day 1: You
This is blurry & yes I was on the phone when I took this photo but it is me. Not something you see around these parts very often!
Day 2: Breakfast
Apple + peanut butter + water + coffee = my breakfast rut
Day 3: Something Your Adore
This photo was taken by Shane when we were on our honeymoon. It is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us and has been on our mantle for almost seven years!


6 comments:
Yay! I love your photos, and am happy to have played a part in ensuring we see more of them!
I love ALL your pictures--especially the honeymoon one--but it's good to see a pic of you anytime!
I pinned this challenge on pinterest a few days ago! I was considering stealing it to move my pictures of the day along!
Also, two blog posts in one week? Crazy!
What an awesome idea, can't wait to see what you take and post. Love it so far. I wish I had the ambition to do something like this, maybe some day.
More pictures from essjay!!! :)
Can't wait to see more.
Good to SEE you!
Post a Comment