A bit of soap and water....
Four and a half boxes of pins, a yard stick, four bath towels and some math....
And the most epic project I have ever knit is now blocking....
Once the blanket and borders have dried I will only have to seam the borders on.
Almost done!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
The End is In Sight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It looks gorgeous already, just from these photos!
Epic indeed! Was it fun to knit? Did you enjoy it? It's gorgeous and I need to knit it, too. :)
It looks fantastic!!!
Wow. Even looking at one corner, I can tell it's going to be fabulous.
Whew that is one awesome knit! I can feel your happy dance coming on already :D
That's looking awesome! I love the colour it looks like. :) Now, just to seam forever and a day. Seams are fun!
(I actually really do like seaming, and end weaving. I am not weird)
Wow--what a wonderful color! Can't wait to see the whole thing.
That is amazing!
Post a Comment