I have a coffee date this morning at 10:30! I get to visit with one of my favorite people in the world while sitting on my couch (in my pjs) and drinking coffee I made at home.
I love that technology has brought us so far that I can have a coffee date with my darling sister who lives in Seattle! Sure, it isn't the same as having a real coffee date - one where I can give her a huge hug when we say goodbye - but I'll take this! Being far away from family can be very hard but email, Facebook, Flickr and Skype help us stay a part of each others lives.

1 comment:
I think it's great you can do that! when Ed was in Alabama and David was a little one, he set up a camera so we could watch and talk to David and he could see and hear us! It was wonderful!
Post a Comment