105:365 - Gifts for Mailing
12/19/2010 - One part of living far away from family is that I always have to have my Christmas shopping done early so that I can get all my gifts packaged up and in the mail a week before Christmas. I was running a bit late this year but thankfully everything made it on time!
106:365 - Morning Chores
12/20/2010 - I get up pretty early during the work week. I probably don't need to get up as early as I do but there are some mornings that I want to get chores done before I go to work so I can relax when I get home. This morning there were some dishes I wanted to get done. Nothing like a sink full of hot water on a cold winter morning!
107:365 - Christmas Dinner
12/21/2010 - Sometimes planning a special dinner is really difficult but not this year. I asked Shane what he wanted and he said "the same thing we had for Thanksgiving". The "?" represents what I was going to eat as a main dish. I never did decide!
108:365 - Grid Iron
12/22/2010 - Waffles for dinner!
109:365 - Another Gift
12/23/2010 - 'Tis the season for spoiling....myself! My old laptop has had one foot in the grave for a year now. We decided to take advantage of the Christmas specials and bought a new one tonight. I'm already in love with the speed!
110:365 - Dinner Prep
12/24/2010 - My two favorite dishes of any special meal - cranberry sauce and the start of stuffing. It is amazing how much I can get done in an hour to get ready for Christmas dinner. Spending that time today means less to do tomorrow!
111:365 - Christmas Wish
12/25/2010 - I hope you all have had a wonderfully joyous holiday season everyone!
Number of photos taken this week: 27

3 comments:
I'm so glad most of my family live nearby because I'd never get their packages out in time for Christmas! I was still shopping on the 23rd this year, ugh.
Congrats on the new laptop!
I'm going to have to try the waffles for dinner thing, if I can convince everyone else :-)
Mmm, I love waffles for dinner!
I used to have to ship all of our gifts, but we don't have to anymore. I didn't mind it much though, because it meant I had to make myself get everything done early!
When i first read this post I had the sun reflecting in the screen and I just couldn't make out that waffle picture. To me it looked like a very very burnt waffle. I now see why! :)
Post a Comment