98:365 - Guarding in Style
12/12/2010 - The house is chilly and Sparky sits around shivering so we've pulled his sweater out for him to wear. He loves to sit by the front door, look out the window and bark at everything. At least he is guarding the house with style!
99:365 - Best Purchase Ever
12/13/2010 - That little remote there, with the silver button, is the best purchase I have ever made. There is nothing like being able to go outside on a cold morning to a car that is warm & started by that remote.
100:365 - Holiday Banister
12/14/2010 - This year I lucked out at Target and found these little poinsettias to put up on the banister. I had thought about knitting and felting some however when I saw these at Target the decision was easy! We also now have 6 crystal snowflakes hanging up - sometimes it is hard to believe that this is the 6th Christmas that we have celebrated together!
101:365 - Finishing
12/15/2010 - Tonight I set out to sew down the top of the pocket on the Wicked sweater. The last night in a long journey - so thankful for being so close to being done!
102:365 - Holiday Customs
12/16/2010 - I bet that I took a picture of this ornament last year! This is the ornament from my parent's tree from the year I was born. I love that I can continue to hang this ornament in my home to continue the tradition.
103:365 - Vulgar Yet Perfect
12/17/2010 - I have wanted this mug for a long time & Shane surprised me with it as an early Christmas gift. Normally I try to keep vulgarity off my blog, however I love this mug so I couldn't resist!
104:365 - Capital In the Sun
12/18/2010 - I was downtown running errands this morning. It was a chilly morning but there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was brightly shining. The capital building roofs were lovely in the sun!
Number of photographs taken this week: 13

4 comments:
I've seen that mug before and would LOVE to have it, but with 3 kids around, I'm not trying to add to the vocabulary, lol. Glad you were able to get it (and your pups can't read, so that's perfect).
Did you make Sparky's sweater? It's awesome.
That sweater is beautiful! Sparky has a great sweater, I bet it keeps him super warm.
I wonder if I could get a remote starter on my bike seat so it's warm on the coldest of days? That would be pretty great.
The banister poinsettias look fantastic, and I love the touch the snowflakes add.
The mug is great, and it was really wonderful that Shane remembered it and got it for you!
The banister looks beautiful. And I love the mug! I don't know... sometimes, I think vulgarity is funny... especially when it's unexpected!
Your vulgar mug made me laugh. Can you read it out loud without blushing? :)
And about your remote. Our neighbours just got a new automatic door to their garage and can open it up by using a remote. We are sooo envious! :) I ahte having to step out of the car to open the door to the garage and then having to slam it shut afterwards. Especially when I ahve tons to carry.
A remote to start the car and have it warm by the time I get there - wouldn't say no to that either!
Post a Comment