....for hours of giggles.
....for knitting in pajamas.
....to hang out with friends - new & old.
....to buy too much yarn and not care.
....to hang out with others who play with yarn.
....to snack too much and stay up too late.
....to forget the cold winter months of Iowa.
....to marvel at the handiwork of others.
....to giggle some more.
And for me it is the day when all the hard work the planning committee has put in over the last few months will pay off. I'm so thrilled that this is the biggest event yet - 70 people over the weekend. There is some awesome stuff planned and even more awesome prizes to give away. This weekend is going to rock!
I hope everyone has a fantastic
time this weekend!
time this weekend!


5 comments:
I'm practically giggling already just thinking about it!
Wish I could come too! Have fun!!!
I hope you're having an awesome time!
I'm already counting down the days until next year's retreat.
Oh, that sounds like SO much fun, Sarah! I hope you did have fun.
Post a Comment