35:365 - Conehead
10/10/2010 - Poor Skeeter has been licking his back leg raw. I put first aid ointment on it but he'd lick it right off so I had to pull out the cone he wore when he had hip surgery when he was just 9 months old. He didn't like it but only had to wear it for 10 minutes so the ointment could dry.
36:365 - Late Night Snack
10/11/2010 - Burning the midnight oil again so I needed a late night pick me up. I really like the chocolate soy milk!
37:365 - Coffee Please
10/12/2010 - The coffee machines at work (that dispense free coffee!) are rather short so my normal size travel mug did not fit, which meant I didn't get a full cup of coffee. To maximize coffee acquisition I bought myself a short travel mug that would under the coffee spout. Sometimes the littlest things make the most difference!
38:365 - Complicated Meals
10/13/2010 - The puppies breakfasts have gotten very complicated! I feel like I need to write down the ingredients so I don't forget. Both dogs are eating a bit of dental food to help keep their teeth clean, they both take an allergy pill and a glucosamine supplement, Skeeter gets probiotics (and WOW have they helped!!) and get a greenie in addition to their food (with a bit of cheese thrown in for good measure). Spoiled yet well taken care of pups!
39:365 - Slow Sock
10/14/2010 - I have been working on this one sock since August 28th. Usually I knit a full pair in 2 weeks but this single sock has taken a month and a half. I thought I'd try designing a sock. I learned that I am not a designer. Knitting truly is an escape for me and having to constantly rip back to get the pattern perfect meant I hated knitting these socks. I should never hate knitting.
40:365 - Frogged Sock
10/15/2010 - Remember that sock in the photo from yesterday? Yup, I frogged it and I feel so much better.
41:365 - Crafty Saturday
10/16/2010 - Tonight I had 3 friends come over for an evening of crafting! We quilted, knitted, ironed, giggled, cut out fabric, ironed, ate P.F. Chang's and muffins that taste like donuts and had a fantastic time. It is always fun to see what my friends are working on and even more fun when we can all get together and craft together!
Number of photos taken this week: 19

4 comments:
I'm already slipping on my YIP. Taking photos is the easy part... getting them posted not so much.
Happy Crafty!
How old are your pups? Glucosamine was probiotics sound like an older doggy thing? Or is it preventative when given to younger dogs?
I've been thinking of putting KC on glucosamine for some time now... And the probiotics, are they for digestive issues? KC and Boo could use help in that department...
I tried the little green toothbrushes when I saw you mention them before. My big girl eats them so fast, I got worried about her choking, so I don't buy them anymore. I bought a toothbrush and chicken flavored toothpaste, but haven't gotten into the habit yet...
You're such a good Mom!
Aw, poor little conehead! My cat has had a similar licking problem, but I think it's even more difficult to get a cat to wear a cone. Luckily pills helped him out.
I giggle every time I see a dog in a cone.
I'm glad you frogged the socks. It sounds like it was the right choice.
Post a Comment