Saturday, October 23, 2010

2010 Iowa Farm Crawl

October 3rd was the 4th annual Iowa Farm Crawl and my second time attending the event.  I enjoy being able to wander around the farms that produce the vegetables that I buy at the Des Moines Farmer's Market and being able hear the farm owners talk with such passion about the places they call home.  Kara & I attended, cameras in hand and wallets ready to buy homegrown and homemade goodies.  All pictures from the farm crawl this year & last year are here with this years pictures first.  Below are my favorite photos from the day...it was such the perfect day for this road trip.


This is my favorite from the day....

DSC_4327

DSC_4391

DSC_4421

DSC_4284

DSC_4371

DSC_4427

DSC_4441

DSC_4409_edited-1

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh man oh man, I love the picture of that tree. I thought it was some really pretty sand drawing for a minute there. I love your pictures, as always. :)

Caffeine Girl said...

Lovely pics. I especially love the leaves. Just can't get enough of them!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pics. I was hoping to run into you on the farm crawl, but we somehow missed each other all day.