On Saturday, September 18th (I'm only a few weeks behind!) Kara & I braved a rainy day to attend Photography Day at Living History Farms. This was the 5th annual Photography day and this was our first time attending. The price of admission into the museum enabled us to not only explore the museum but also the chance to attend short seminars by various professional photographers and the chance to talk with representatives of major camera companies who not only answered questions but let you borrow fancy equipment for the day. Despite the rain & one bad session we did have a great time & look forward to going back next year (it is scheduled for September 17th, 2011!). The rain did give up for about an hour so we took the time to take some pictures - here are some of those shots.
This is my absolute favorite photo of the day...
All pictures I've taken at Living History Farms can be found here.

5 comments:
I absolutely love that yellow and red flower. My eye keeps going back to it. It's so pretty!
Beautiful! I hope I can go next year.
Hard to choose, and it's so good you have a friend to share this with---but I love the first and third, I think, most of all!
Lovely pics! I really like the first one with the raindrops.
I'm glad to hear it was a success despite the weather :)
Post a Comment