14:365 - Blurry Fabric
09/19/2010 - (Not all pictures come out of my camera good - to little light + camera shake = bad photo). Tonight I had to iron fabric for the quilt I'm working on. I am not a big fan of ironing and I'll admit I only ironed the fat quarters and ignored the rest.
15:365 - Relief
09/20/2010 - I had to reach for the Advil bottle before going to quilting class tonight. My shoulder has been more painful than usual. One would think that I would take care of this shoulder since it has been bothering me since December of 2009 yet here I am, 9 months later still in pain. (Advil did not pay me to write this, I paid for the bottle of pills myself & they know nothing about me & my little blog).
16:365 - Paper Cut?
09/21/2010 - I picked up the new hire packet for my new job this morning. It is a THICK stack of papers. Most of it just needs read however it is a daunting stack of paperwork!
17:365 - Stay Straight
09/22/2010 - I worked on my quilting class homework tonight. Seven strips sewn together eight times. My machine doesn't have a great 1/4" line and with how anal compulsive I am about things I put a piece of painters tape on my machine to keep me running straight. I can't take credit for this - I saw it on my Mom's machine!
18:365 - Last Long Drive
09/23/2010 - (This one is for you Sarah Jane) Today was my last day at my old job. My last drive of 18.6 miles one way to work. Sarah Jane had commented last weekend that she was going to miss the pictures I took while driving, so how could I resist? The sky was breathtaking in the morning (which faded into massive amounts of rain in the afternoon). The morning drive was a great time for reflection back on the last three years and enjoyment knowing I'm moving into something better.
19:365 - Wind in My Hair
09/24/2010 - Could it be? Is this a picture of me? It is! I always mean to do more fun self portraits for this project, maybe this will be the start? I took the puppies to the park today (I had a day off!) and it was a stunning day outside. It was cool, the wind was blowing, the sky was BLUE and the sun was bright. Like how my hair is flying out behind me? I love going to the park with my boys and actually like this picture of myself!
20:365 - Where is the Table?
09/25/2010 - I posted in my first YIP project how my dining room table gets easily cluttered. Life has been busy (are you sick of me saying that yet???) so the table has gotten out of control and tonight it reached the most cluttered I've ever seen it. So, instead of clearing the table I took a picture of it! I'm happy to report that the table has been mostly cleared and we actually ate dinner on the table on Sunday night!
Number of Photos this week: 118

3 comments:
Hope you're enjoying your quilting class! Looking forward to seeing the progress you're making.
And it's great seeing a picture of you here! :)
I really am going to miss your driving pictures! It was nice to see a self portrait.
I'm going to eventually start this too, so wish me luck.
I love the picture of you, Sarah!! Don't get to see that much of you. Can't wait to see the quilt.
Post a Comment