7:365 - Sunday Routine
09/12/2010 - Sunday mornings are pretty busy for me, but lately I've been so busy that my routine has changed. I still try to take the time to enjoy my morning coffee...I give myself a free precious half hour to sit on the couch and sip the lovely creamy coffee before I start my day. It is something so small, but it really starts my Sunday off so well!
8:365 - iPhone 4
09/13/2010 - I loved my iPhone 3G until the latest software update. After I installed the update the phone was so slow it was like the interior had been coated in molasses. It lasted about a week until I just gave up. Shane & I had wanted to get the new phones over summer but had held off after the reports of easily dropped calls. Sunday we took the plunge and bought the iPhone 4s (well, we cashed in our credit card points to get them). I am totally in love with this phone. I'm so happy to report that I have had zero problems with dropped calls! I cannot believe how much better this phone is. I never realized how many fantastic these phones could do until I started playing with this 4. It has become a lifestyle (for lack of a better word!) for me. I have given up paper to do lists, my grocery shopping list is here, eBooks, knitting counters, social networking and so much more. I am not ashamed of my love of this new toy!
9:365 - Empty Office
09/14/2010 - Even though I still have a week left my office is empty. I have been packing up & taking things home a little at a time. The office doesn't feel like mine any more, which I'm okay with.
10:365 - Rain?
09/15/2010 - The weather forecast said we were supposed to have bad storms this afternoon. Blue sky & sunshine was all we had. No complaints from me!
11:365 - Lick
09/16/2010 - Poor Sparky & I seem to be suffering from fall allergies. My eyes are super itchy and my sinus fill up. Poor Sparky suffers from itchy paws which means he sits and licks his paws constantly. Thankfully a steady diet of Benadryl for him means he has stopped licking as much!
12:365 - Pumpkin Spice
09/17/2010 - My sister sent me a birthday gift this week and I loved that every piece of the gift came with its own post it note that explained why she chose that item for me. These candles are scented like pumpkin spice and the post it said these were for me to enjoy when Pumpkin Spice Latte season ended. I haven't lit them yet and they already help the house smell wonderful!
13:365 - Down Time
09/18/2010 - Today was rainy and grey. I spent much of the day outside in the cold, damp weather - it was a great day despite the weather however it was such a wonderful thing to sit down on the couch, put my feet up, cover myself with my favorite gray blanket and set my knitting in my lap. The perfect way to end a great day!
Number of pictures taken this week: 325

3 comments:
I'm going to come over there and steal that blanket! Lovely photos :)
325 pictures? Wow, I gotta get on the ball!
Don't you love these smart phones. I have a Droid and like you, I have everything on it. So cool.
I start everyday with a good 30 minutes sharing company with Scott and a cup of bold coffee with hazelnut creamer! AND my favorite candle is a highly scented pumpkin spice that comes from The candle cottage in TN. I have to special order them every few months. Here's the website, if you're interested in looking: http://candlecottage.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=99 (the carrot cake scented one is really wonderful too.)
There's something to taking it easy in the morning, isn't there? I love my slow mornings having breakfast in the new kitchen and cuddling with the cats. A rushed morning leaves me shaken all day.
I've ever only emptied an office once but it felt sort of strange. Can't really imagine the amount of work I'd have to empty this after using it for almost 6 years...
Post a Comment