21:365 - Toe to Toe
09/26/2010 - Shane & I went to the Iowa Outdoor Expo today. We wore our hiking boots thinking that the ground was going to be very muddy (and it was) but we also did a lot of walking so it was nice to have comfy boots on. We left them outside because they were so muddy and the site of our two sets of boots sitting toe to toe made me smile!
22:365 - Home Late
09/27/2010 - I am a homebody who likes to go to bed early. Tonight I didn't get home until after nine and it was almost too late for me. I was out for quilting class, which is a good thing but after the first day at a new job then learning at quilting class my poor brain & body were exhausted!
23:365 - Am I that Old?
09/28/2010 - Today in the mail I got a membership card & application for AARP. Right. I'm only 33. Have they really lowered the eligibility age for AARP that much?
24:365 - Miss
09/29/2010 - I'm sad to say I have already missed a day in this second year in pictures project. I won't be too hard on myself. Today was day 3 on my new job and while it is going so very well I have been exhasuted! I told myself that I could sit on the couch tonight - and I did, but it meant I forgot my picture!
25:365 - Old Red
09/30/2010 - Sparky wanted to play fetch with his favorite toy this morning. This poor ball has been around for 5 years and is showing its age. Sparky doesn't care, he just wants to play. Can you tell he wants me to stop futzing around with the camera and throw his ball?
27:365 - A Lot to Do
10/01/2010 - I found a to do list application for my iPhone that I love. I am trying to give up paper to do lists and this fits the bill perfectly. It lets me have lists within lists and set due dates everything. This is a huge benefit over paper lists - the app lets me know what I need to do today & what is coming up. My parents are coming into town next Thursday afternoon so I have a list full of cleaning and household things to take care of. Since Wednesday is in 7 days everything queued up into the Upcoming list. I know what I need to do, but that is a big list!
27:365 - Fall Morning
10/02/2010 - It was a lovely lovely lovely fall morning. The sign was blindingly bright but I love it. On beautiful days I find myself taking lots of pictures of the sky and while you can't see the sun in this picture (but you know where it is) I love how the sun spots showed up on the picture.
Number of photos taken this week: 131

1 comment:
I'm very interested - which list software is it?
Post a Comment