330:365 - Fast Dinner
08/01/2010 - It seems like the weekends have been flying by this summer. Coming up with quick dinner ideas is hard an I try to stock the makings for a few quick meals that we can make whenever we need. Pizza is one of our favorite go to meals for a fast dinner.
331:365 - Finally Organized
08/02/2010 - After many long months of waiting to have the rest of the garage fixed (after the major leak problem we had) the garage was finally fixed today. Despite the head of the day when I got home from work we spent 45 minutes lugging stuff around and organizing charity items. I am so happy to have the garage back in order. So. Happy.
332:365 - 0%
08/03/2010 - We have finally done it! The DVR hit 0%. It is the first time in a long time that we've caught up. It was up to 99% when we came home from vacation in mid-July. We've been trying to get caught up so we can trade it in for a new model as this one is just, well, stupid. I also watched the 2 Netflix movies that had been at the house for 4 months and I've been able to start watching Alias again. Now we have a new DVR. It can hold 50 hours of HD programming and I hope we never get that much as we'll never get caught up!
333:365 - Treats for Pups
08/05/2010 - I was having a rough day at work today and I just needed to get out for a bit but I could not figure out where to go. I finally decide to go to the East Village to go to Jett & Monkey to buy the dogs their favorite treats. Shopping for the pups brought a smile to my face, which is what I needed!
334:365 - Tunes for Work
08/06/2010 - I always have music on at work - it helps to drown out the noise of the office. I had just been hooking my iPhone up to the computer speakers but it drained the battery so quickly. I can't use iTunes on the computer as it and the programming software I use do not play nicely together. I finally got a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon in the mail so I treated myself to a small iHome system that I can dock (& charge) my phone from and now I also can listen to the radio which I love.
335:365 - Full of Yarn
08/6/2010 - I love these huge reusable bags from Bed Bath & Beyond - every once in a while I need a bag bigger than a grocery bag. This one happens to be FULL of yarn to give away!
336:365 - Stash Bust
08/07/2010 - Today was the Stash Bust for the Des Moines Metro Knitters group. This was the most yarn we've ever had show up at a stash bust. We had to pull out extra tables because the yarn was literally falling off the tables. It was a fantastic event!
Number of photos taken this week: 38

4 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have been at the Stash Bust. That sounds like so much fun. And I could have contributed tons of yarn... although, sounds like you didn't need anymore, huh?
And, by the way, do you have the cleanest garage in the neighborhood? lol
Wow, that is a scary amount of yarn. I wish we had something like that. I have WAY too much yarn.
Pizza is a lovely fast way to get some dinner, isn't it? Ever since I started keeping the dough ready, it's a go-to meal for me, too.
Yay for both the garage and the DVR!
And thank you for putting the time in for the stash bust. It was wonderful, and I appreciated it so much.
Wow--the stash bust--awesome!!
Congrats on the garage, too! (And the third place photo!)
Post a Comment