288:365 - Clean The Grill
06/20/2010 - The worst part of grilling is having to clean the grill grates but the payoff is so worth the hard work. Many thanks to Shane for taking on this job!
289:365 - Click
06/21/2010 - I treated myself to a set of Addi Clicks after a long few months at work. I love these needles very much and I'm so glad I got them....I think they are going to become my needles of choice.
290:365 - Sunray
06/22/2010 - This is the start of a Sunray scarf. I am using a lovley organic merino wool. The only wool I've ever been able to wear against my neck is Malabrigo....but I can wear this wool and I'm looking forward to adding this to my scarf wardrobe this winter!
291:365 - Sync
06/23/2010 - Shane & I had high hopes of getting iPhones 4s on Thursday so Wednesday night we hooked our 3Gs up to my laptop to make new backup copies. Sadly we did not get new phones....work was evil to Shane so he was unable to wait in line.
292:365 - Sideview Sunset
06/24/2010 - I have a thing for pictures of the sunset taken in the rear view mirror & side view mirrors of my car. I don't know why, but I do. The light turned red just before I got around the bend so I had plenty of time to pull out my camera and catch the pretty colors of the sunset.
293:365 - Lime Water
06/25/2010 - I have been not feeling well over the last few days and even worse today. I ended up drinking about 5 lieters of water today...which is crazy but I need to keep my system clean. I don't really like drinking water and have found these True Lime & True Lemon packs to be an awesome way to lightly flavor water.
294:365 - Winterset
06/26/2010 - I went to Winterset today with Kara to take a needle felting class at Heartland Fiber Co. The yarn shop was so very nice and Winterset is a lovely town. I was really not feeling well so I only took this one photo but I am looking forward to going back to Winterset to explore and see the Bridges of Madison County (yes, where the movie was based).
Number of photos taken this week: 38

3 comments:
I'm so glad you got the Clicks! You deserve them, and I know you'll use them.
Love your shawl for your Gram, and I hope to hear you won a ribbon for at least one photo at the Fair. You've been so busy--and YES!! Isn't the summmer flying by? Not that I mind...I'm more a fall and winter person, for some reason. Well, for a good reason..I'm hot-natured!!
Hope you and Shane got your phones.
hugs!
I hope you feel better soon! I think there's something going around right now, and I hope you didn't catch it.
The addis look lovely, and that scarf is going to be wonderful. It's hard to believe it gets as cold as it does right now!
I hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to see the scarf in person.
Post a Comment