Saturday, June 26, 2010

How Shane Uses his iPhone

Back in April I shared some thoughts on how I use my iPhone. In anticipation of getting new iPhone 4s for the two of us Shane & I backed up our phones Wednesday night which meant I was able to take a copy of all the photos Shane has taken with his iPhone 3.

I discovered that he uses his phone much the same way I do...to take pictures of the dogs.  I couldn't resist sharing some of his photos with you!

IMG_0009

IMG_0010

IMG_0035

IMG_0036

IMG_0039

IMG_0044

IMG_0060

IMG_0064

Sadly work was a bit rough on both Shane & I this week.  Shane was on call and there was a major problem with a server so he wasn't able to get to the line in time - the was 3 people too late and even if he had made it in time there is no way he could have waited in that line with all the issues at work. We'll be getting our new phones after we return from vacation.

3 comments:

Tina J. said...

Oh my, what spoiled rotten fuzzy kids! lol

Brooke said...

I've said this before, but they are just so adorable!

Sarah said...

I'm glad he is always taking pictures of them too.