Sunday, June 20, 2010

Year in Pictures - Week 41

281:365 - Rain

YIP1 - 281:365 - Rain

06/13/2010 - It has been raining every single day lately. When it hasn't been raining it has been hot & humid. Heavy rains...I've had enough!

282:365 - Shadow

YIP1 - 282:365 - Shadow

06/14/2010 - I had a chair outside on the lawn to take picture of a finished shawl and thought the shadow & the contrast between the mission style oak chair and the concrete of the parking lot.

283:365 - Puppy Treats

YIP1 - 283:365 - Puppy Treats

06/15/2010 - I was bored after work so I played around with my macro lens a bit. These are actually treats for the dogs - their favorite treats in the world - carob cookies filled with peanut butter.

284:365 - Headachey

YIP1 - 284:365 - Headachey

06/16/2010 - Today consisted of Excedrin for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't know what the problem was - there was no more stress than normal - it must have been the weather.

285:365 - Tally

YIP1 - 285:365 - Tally

06/17/2010 - I made a table to keep track of all the votes on the eight pictures I posted for the State Fair. Thank you all so much for voting! Details coming soon on what I decided to submit.

286:365 - Crazy Storm

YIP1 - 286:365 - Crazy Storm

06/18/2010 - The picture does not really do this storm justice. The sky went black and 70 mile per hour winds moved in. The tornado sirens sounded (but only because of the high winds). We have had many odd storms like this so far this spring.

287:365 - New Kicks

YIP1 - 287:365 - New Kicks

06/19/2010 - A few weeks ago I treated myself to a new pair of sneakers. I haven't had a good pair of walking shoes in a long time and I just love these.

Number of Photographs Taken This Week: 158

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think your photos are getting better. I didn't think that was possible. You are so dang talented.