Friday, June 18, 2010

More Help!

Remember how you all graciously looked at the photos I wanted to enter in the state fair?  I can't thank you all enough for your time, comments about what you liked & didn't like and photo love!  I'll be back soon with a post about the results and a possible contest to win some prints of the photos.  The printed photos haven't come in yet, but I hope they will today.  Once I see the photos printed in their 8x12 glory I'll make the final decision in a non-scientific way using all of your feedback and the look of the printed photo. I have to n get them mounted & matted this weekend and then next weekend I'll drop them off & commence nail biting.

If you had fun voting on my pictures please head over to Kara's blog. She is asking for some Photo S.O.S. She has a very fancy voting system that I'm jealous of and will have to remember for next year!

On a completely different note....does summer seem to be flying by to you?  I have no idea where May went or where these 18 days of June have run off to.  Vacation is soon but man do I have a ton of work to do before now and then.  Until vacation I'll just watch the days fly by!

DSC_5282

1 comment:

Lisa (JeepGirl) said...

i put my votes in for hers as well!

i can't wait to see which ones you picked!