Sunday, February 21, 2010

Year in Pictures Week 24

162:365 - Comfort

YIP1 - 162:365 - Comfort

02/14/2010 - I don't know if you've ever heard me talk about how spoiled my dogs are but they are truly spoiled. Sparky loves to be snuggled up under blankets on the couch and occasionally will put up with me taking pictures of how adorable he is.

163:356 - Healing

YIP1 - 163:356 - Healing

02/15/2010 - I did something to my shoulder over Christmas break and I am still having trouble with it. I had a massage this morning and while it felt delightful it left me in a lot of pain. Biofreeze is good for soothing sore muscles and clearing sinuses!

164:365 - Remember Your Vegetables

YIP1 - 164:365 - Remember Your Vegetables

02/17/2010 - Pizza was for dinner tonight - at the chiropractor's office! I remembered when I came home to heat up a bowl of vegetables. I'm trying to eat more vegetables and it can be hard, especially when that third slice of pizza sounds so good!

165:365 - Water Damage Continues

YIP1 - 165:365 - Water Damage Continues

02/17/2010 - The sun is out and is melting the ice & snow on our roof and that water is coming into the house. The damage now covers the entire wall.

166:365 - Sandwich Wraps

YIP1 - 166:365 - Sandwich Wraps

02/18/2010 - Over the last few years I've been trying to cut out "throw away" items like sandwich bags and paper towels. I haven't been 100% successful but fun little things like this do help. This is a "Wrap-N-Mat" which is a fabric square lined with plastic that has a Velcro closure. It is perfect for wrapping up a sandwich or fresh vegetable sticks for lunch. The mats can be wiped off or washed in the washer for a deep clean. Even though I can't give up some things 100% I feel that using things like this helps me do my part!

167:365 - Don't Shop Hungry

YIP1 - 167:365 - Don't Shop Hungry

02/19/2010 - Do you ever go to the grocery store hungry? I do, more often then I should. Tonight I ended up bringing home some caramel & chocolate popcorn from Chocolate Storybook (sold at the grocery store!). I don't know if it was more hunger or the stress of the hour and a half drive home from an under-forecasted bad winter storm.

168:365 - A Roll In the Snow

YIP1 - 168:365 - A Roll In the Snow

02/20/2010 - Sparky has been having some fun in the snow latley then this morning he almost got stuck! The snow is about 24" deep right now and poor Sparky is only 13" tall! He jumped right over the snow bank and was pushing his way through. At one point he could push no further so I had to laugh at him. He just jumped up and kept going (despite my giggles). When we were almost home he found something that smelled yummy on the road so he rolled in it, covering his coat in snow. He was quite delighted with himself!

Number of pictures taken this week: 65

1 comment:

Tina J. said...

So your little pup likes the snow... my little ones avoid it at all costs! They're funny little beasts! (they like to think of themselves as "beasts".) giggle, giggle