Friday, February 19, 2010

Year in Pictures - Week 23

(just a few days late! yay!)

155:365 - Find The Curve

YIP1 - 155:365 - Find The Curve

02/07/2010 - My neck is straight. Did you know that necks are supposed to have a curve? I have this new plastic thing that I'm supposed to lay on to get the curve back. Hopefully it will work because it really isn't all that much fun!

156:365 - All White

YIP1 - 156:365 - All White

02/08/2010 - More snow! The pile in the front yard keeps on growing and here has more fresh snow piled on it.

157:365 - Too Many Dishes

YIP1 - 157:365 - Too Many Dishes

02/09/2010 - I really don't like doing dishes so sometimes I just let them sit for too long. That results in so many dishes that they didn't all fit into the strainer. Despite having so many to do I was happy to have the kitchen cleaned up!

158:365 - Hard Choices

YIP1 - 158:365 - Hard Choices

02/10/2010 - When things are tough in life it requires us to make tough decisions. I made the decision to click continue even though the cancel button was more enticing.

159:365 - Handmade Hug

YIP1 - 159:365 - Handmade Hug

02/11/2010 - The power of friends never ceases to amaze me. Every day I can see the exhaustion on my face and just when I think nothing will get better I am proved wrong. My dear friend Mary gave me this lovely scarf tonight at knitting. The last few months of her life have been hard yet she still took the time to extend generosity to me. I may be exhausted and ready to give up but compared to what Mary has been through I need to put things back in perspective. Handmade hugs from friends can help with that! Thank you SO much Mary!

160:365 - Olympic Start

YIP1 - 160:365 - Olympic Start

02/12/2010 - I decided to do the knitting Olympics this year and have really gotten into watching the 2010 Winter Olympics as a result. The opening ceremony was amazing and even though the flame wasn't lit until 11:01 CST I still cast on and knit a few rows of my project.

161:365 - Chewing (a double feature)

YIP1 - 161:365 - Chewing

YIP1 - 161:365 - Chewing

02/13/2010 - The puppies love to chew and I still have some Christmas gifts left over from my dear friend Lisa so I pulled them out and let the pups go to town. How could I resist not taking pictures?

Number of pictures taken this week: 176

3 comments:

Trudy said...

I agree with you on the generosity of friends. They're deinitely God's gifts to us!

Caffeine Girl said...

I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time. But having friends sure done make those times a bit easier.

Stacia said...

I have one of those neck things too! I'm really bad about using it regularly, though. Once again, some great pictures here!