(only two weeks behind, I'm catching up!)
148:365 - Concentration
01/31/2010 - Lesley was working on her beautiful Tree Of Life Afghan during the Knit In. The finished product will be just beautiful!
149:365 - Go Vikings
02/01/2010 - Every once in a while we all need someone to make us smile and it was my turn to make a friend smile. Who wouldn't smile upon receiving a knit Viking helmet, complete with blond braids?
150:365 - Season Premier
02/02/2010 - LOST has started. I am addicted & looking forward to getting some answers.
151:365 - Get Organized
02/03/2010 - I am not a big fan of working from home on my down time. I try to put in all I can at work so I can walk away and enjoy my evening. However, I've been so incredibly busy lately that even my To-Do list got out of control so I decided to tame it. There is something nice about sitting on the couch, watching Iron Chef America (off the DVR) and using a pup as a desk holder (can you see his paw sticking out?). I felt much better to be organized again so it was worth some time at home.
152:365 - Day Dreaming
02/04/2010 - Winter is still here and I'm finding myself more and more day dreaming about nicer weather. These are two pictures I have hanging up in my office and are from my parent's home where I love to spend time. I'm glad to have a reminder that nice weather will soon be here!
153:365 - Fun Snow
02/05/2010 - We got more snow today but it was FUN snow! It was the first wet pack snow - perfect for snowballs! I couldn't resist making a ton of these on my walk with the dogs. I did throw some at them but mainly threw them in the air. The dogs had such a great time chasing snowballs!
154:365 - Empty & Fragile
02/06/2010 - I feel like this crystal glass. Empty & Fragile. I'm trying to patiently wait for things to get better but failing miserably.
Number of photos taken this week: 37
Number of photos taken this week: 37

3 comments:
The Tree of Life afghan is going to be beautiful, isn't it! But the photos you'd taken at your parents' home were so dazzling, I couldn't concnetrate on anything else. How lovely, Sara!
I love the Viking hat! So cute.
I had to miss the Knit In this year. I was bummed, but way too many bills right now to justify a fun trip.
Sure gonna try again next time though. Did you guys have a blast? I'm sure you did!
Tina J.
Post a Comment