Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Relief

I have no idea what happened but I'm not complaining.

I feel great.  My neck feels great.  I didn't do anything special.  I took it easy, used moist heat, Excedrin Back & Body and a pillow behind my head for 75% of the weekend and that was enough apparently.  I even knit like a fiend all weekend and still I feel better.

I'm still a little sore after work today but words cannot describe how much better I feel.  I'm 95% again and not being in constant pain has done wonders for my mood.  I'm still going to take it easy this week and next and keep the heat on it....and the heat is great now that it is cold and rainy here in Des Moines!

Thanks to you all for sending well wishes my way - I truly appreciate every one of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay (2)!

Moist heat does wonders, doesn't it? Of course knitting and puppy snuggles, plus the doting of a good man, always help :) So glad you're doing so well!

Liz said...

Isn't it amazing how gripping pain can be? It really makes me feel for people who deal with pain every day with no break.

Anyway... I'm so happy you're feeling better!!

Stacia said...

It's so great that you're feeling like yourself again.