Sunday, November 15, 2009

YIP Week 10

64:365 - Sweet Treat

YIP1 - 64:365 - Sweet Treat

11/08/2009 - Is there part of the grocery store that you need to avoid? Usually I can walk right by the cookies in the bakery but sometimes I just need to bring home a box with the sugary icing on top. Today was one of those days that I needed that sugary treat!

65:365 - What Doesn't Belong?

YIP1 - 65:365 - What Doesn't Belong?

11/09/2009 - I went to get ice packs out of the freezer for our lunches and had to chuckle at the dog toy on the top shelf of the freezer. This has been my hiding place for dog toys. Sparky likes to rip toys apart so I have to take them away from him. If I put them in a cabinet he smells them, same with the garage. The freezer is the only place I can put them where he can't smell them.

66:365 - Morning Sun

YIP - 66:365 - Morning Sun

11/10/2009 - With the time change the sun is up much earlier in the morning. While I like that I miss having light after work. This is the sun peeking through our blinds in the living room.

67:365 - Sunbathing

YIP1 - 67:365 - Sunbathing

11/11/2009 - I stayed home from work today and was hoping to have many puppy snuggles through the day. However I was ditched for the sunlight. Sparky spent most of the day laying in the sun by the front door. He loves laying in the sun and will follow it around the room. Of course I had to put a nicer bed in the sunshine so that he would be more comfortable while sunbathing!

68:365 - Sweet Skeet-Pete

YIP1 - 68:365 - Sweet Skeet-Pete

11/12/2009 - I wanted to get a cute picture of Skeeter sleeping under the guest room bed...he shouldn't be able to fit underneath the bed but some how he does. However I discovered today that Skeeter does not like the sound of my camera lens focusing so as soon as I tried to get a picture of him under there he ran away. Even when he was relaxing on the bed he ran away after me taking this picture. I love this pup - his beard, expressive eyes and all the kisses he gives.

69:365 - Looks are Deceiving

YIP1 - 69:365 - Looks are Deceiving

11/14/2009 - Doesn't look bad does it? Too bad hurts!

70:365 - Hats!

YIP1 - 70:365 - Hats!

11/14/2009 - My knitting group did a charity project for a local Head Start program. These hats are my contribution to the project. Many thanks to Lisa for sending me yarn to use on this project.

Number of pictures taken this week: 76

I have just a few blog posts to go until I hit 100 on this blog.  Time to think of a contest for # 100 - stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies, puppers--so much goodness! And your neck looks snuggleable; sorry it's been bothering you.

The dog toy in the freezer is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! HA! I'll bet it's quite a shock to bite into that, hm?

I get ditched for sunlight all the time. Of course with six cats, I don't mind too much since when they do want to snuggle, I'm covered and can't move.

Love ya, and I hope you have a good Monday (as good as a Monday can be, anyway).

Stacia said...

I am also a huge fan of the morning sun. Too bad we have to lose it again in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I love how you did all different hats for the charity. And sometimes you just have to get the cookies -- without guilt.