29:365 - Foto Friend
10/04/2009 - I have a photography friend! Well, Kara and I have been friends for a while but we finally packed up our cameras and went shooting together. We went on a Farm Crawl (http://www.farmcrawl.com/) south east of Des Moines. It was a perfect weather day and there were lots of things to take pictures of (including Kara!).
30:365 - Full Moon
10/05/2009 - This is a shot of the Full Harvest Moon at 5:30AM CST. The full moon was actually at 2:10AM EST, but this is still close, right? Pictures of the moon are tough to take and I have to get rid of all the street lights. I had to "fix" this shot a bit in Photoshop Elements. Perhaps the picture would have been better if I hadn't left my polarizer on my lens? (That makes it darker!).
31:365 - What Solved the Tears
10/06/2009 - Monday night I left work in tears because my program stopped working and I'd spent hours on trying to fix it but nothing would work. I should have just stopped and walked away but I didn't. Instead I frustrated myself to the point of tears. The good news is that by 10AM Tuesday morning I had the problem fixed. It took ONE stinking line of code to fix the problem (hence the picture) but at least it works now!
32:365 - A Tasty Reward
10/07/2009 - After Monday's tears and a frustrating Tuesday (despite fixing Monday's problems) I finally had a victorious day at work. It all just seemed to come together, to flow, to work and to not affect me. I moved forward and made it happen. I needed it so desperately. After two tough days and a power work day I figured I deserved a reward. Carrot Cake from The Cheesecake Factory worked just fine.
33:365 - Outside Looking In
10/08/2009 - This is standing outside my office door looking in. It was another late evening at work (followed by knitting with friends though, so it is okay!). I spend a lot of time in here so I've got a lot of personal stuff and lots of papers to keep track of everything to do. For some reason I have one co-worker who feels the need to look into my office every time he walks by, so I guess this is what he sees when I'm not at my desk!
34:365 - A New Look
10/09/2009 - I got new glasses today. I went outside my norm this time but when I put these on both Shane & I went "those are it". I'm still getting used to them - I had to have the nose pads replaced because they were literally cutting my nose and the sides are a lot thicker and darker than my last pair but soon I'll be used to them! Here is a full shot of the new glasses and new sunglasses.
35:365 - A Snowy Wish
10/10/2009 - It snowed this morning. I saw this lounge chair out on a lawn while out walking the dogs and I couldn't resist going back for a picture. It has been cold here for a few weeks so one would think that the chair would have been put away but I love that it wasn't. It is like the owner was wishing for one more day to lounge in the sun. Sadly, the chair was put away after the snow melted.
Number of Pictures Taken this Week: 435

2 comments:
Love the new glasses!
And I feel sorry for you getting snow already...
I like those glasses...reminds me I need to go get some new ones when I get well. I called the nursing home again to day and asked them to have the doctor come by and see Mama--she didn't feel like getting up to get dressed today--I'm worried and I can't go up there and risk making her sicker. :( Thanks for the well wishes, Sweetie!
Post a Comment