Monday, October 22, 2007

My Little Secret

We arrived home Saturday afternoon to a box on the porch. We had no idea what it was...our feeble minds could not remember placing any orders. Upon closer inspection of the box we realized......reading material.

Are we the only two on the planet who haven't yet read a single word of Harry Potter? That is what I feel like! We received the collectors edition of all seven books together.

They sit in our guest room, still wrapped in plastic, waiting patiently. I called dibs so I'd better get reading!

4 comments:

iKate said...

Be careful...because once you start, you won't be able to stop! :) Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any Harry Potter either. And I haven't seen any of the films... To tell you the truth, I don't know if I ever will. :shrug:

:kram:

Unknown said...

Me, neither, Sara! :D

The only way I'd agree to it at this point is if I were "gifted" with the series in the same way you were. Although that's highly unlikely, since I'm still struggling to finish my gifted LOTR (from 2 years ago!).

I guess it's just too easy to watch TV while surfing the internet (or knitting!). You can't read and do anything else. I am enjoying the story, though, and I WILL get it finished someday! hehe

Stiney said...

Lisa, I disagree. I can read and knit. Or read and watch TV (no TIVO=watching during commercials). Or read and listen to music. Even read and WoW.