I had an exciting morning....full of twists and turns. Sparky had me up early so coffee was a must have. I wish I could figure out why he insists on getting up so early!
Remember the lovely coffee maker I bought a few months ago?
Well, it decided to stop working this morning. I have a french press, but it is packed away in storage so I was left with no choice but to go out for coffee. I tried to just leave the dogs at home, but they freaked out, so instead I put them in their kennel in the back of my car and they went through the drive thru with me.
And of course it had to rain, but it was a welcome rain - we need the water and the break from the heat!
Coffee was obtained, dark and tasty. I put my feet up to enjoy.....
About 3/4 of the way through my coffee the dogs got into a fight. And all the sudden the freshly painted wall and brand new carpet was spattered with blood.
I didn't get a picture of the kitchen floor, counter or wall, but that would have been over sharing! Poor little Skeeter got a cut in his nose and while he is okay he bled a lot (or so it seems!!).
I still have to plan for how I am going to get coffee tomorrow morning but I will say that this morning is over with and hopefully the disasters will stop soon!

4 comments:
OH no, your puppies fight like men! My puppies rarely draw blood... I'm glad, cause I'd freak out. Did the injured pup get babied the rest of the day???
What did you decide to do about a new coffee maker? If you end up with Keurig, make sure you puncture the k cup 2 times, turning between each puncture and then close the lid and make the coffee... this seems to be the trick that has saved our machine...
ROUGH morning! I hope today goes better. :)
Oh no, hope that they are ok! And I hope that you've been able to fix the coffee maker too - very important!
Good grief, Honey! My cat draws blood from me nearly everyday, but the pups should behave themselves. I guess no coffee is a BAD thing for everyone! ;)
Post a Comment