Sunday, December 12, 2010

Year in Pictures - Week 14

91:365 - A Sleeve

YIP2 - 91:365 - A Sleeve

12/5/2010 - I am happy to report that the sweater has one sleeve on it. I had to rip out the bottom of the sweater to add 4 rows and rip out the bottom of this sleeve to add 4 rows. And I had to frog 90% of the other sleeve, that was 95% done. One finished sleeve feels like a huge accomplishment at this point.

92:365 - What Laundry Room?

YIP2 - 92:365 - What Laundry Room?

12/6/2010 - I am sure that I have mentioned here before that I hate laundry. I do it every week, but I hate it. Monday evenings I get to do something I love to do. I close the door to the laundry room. For 6 days I get to pretend I don't have to do laundry and just look at the closed door so I don't have to think about the washer and dryer sitting back there.

93:365 - My Holiday Gift

YIP2 - 93:365 - My Holiday Gift

12/7/2010 - Tonight I worked late but left in time to sneak to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy myself a new coffee maker. I have a 12 cup coffee maker that was wonderful but I only used it when I had company staying at the house, so maybe only 3 times a year. I had wanted one of these k-cup machines but the coffee seemed expensive and I love my locally roasted coffee. When I saw this machine advertised I wanted it. Then, over the weekend I saw that it came with refillable cups so that you could use your own coffee. SOLD! Happy Holidays to me!

94:365 - In Need of Cute

YIP2 - 94:365 - In Need of Cute

12/8/2010 - When it has been a long week a little cute makes me happy. I love that technology lets Shane share the cuteness of our dogs that happens when I'm fast asleep. I got this picture around 10AM this morning and kept peeking at it all day. Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

95:365 - Light the Night

YIP2 - 95:365 - Light the Night

12/9/2010 - I love having lights up in the house. I turn them on during the day, even though the light is somewhat lost. I love them most at night when they really light up the room & the wall running up to the banister. I love the little patterns they put on the wall.

96:365 - Perfection in Chocolate

YIP2 - 96:365 - Perfection in Chocolate

12/10/2010 - You must find these and try them. This is one of the best chocolate combination I have ever tried. Ever.

97:365 - Coffee, How I Love Thee

YIP2 - 97:365 - Coffee, How I Love Thee

12/11/2010 - Remember that coffee machine I bought earlier this week? Well, I love it. I love it more than I thought I would. Shane can use it too & has, which makes it even better. He can make hot tea and iced tea. It is like coffee on demand in my house now. LOVE!

Number of photos this week: 22

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coffee, too...your new maker is so nice!

And yes, pup pics are always cute.

Anonymous said...

Skeeeeeeeter! Who's a good puppy? You are, yes you are!

Bluebird49 said...

Wow--that is a cool, cool machine! You've got some nice tech-y things, Sarah!