Friday, October 8, 2010

Smiling Puppies

One of my favorite things in the world are my smiling puppies. Last Friday I had the day off in between jobs and the weather was perfect for a trip to the park. Skeeter gets ridiculously excited when it is time to go to the park. In the morning I remembered that I now have an HD camcorder on my iPhone which meant the perfect time to share how crazy Skeeter can get.


It truly was a fantastic trip to the park...as these smiling puppies prove.

DSC_4045

DSC_4061
Skeeter Smiling in the Sunlight

5 comments:

Karen said...

I just love the way you work your way up to the word P-A-R-K and then get that reaction!

DiscKnits said...

Awww! That little bit of puppy cuteness will totally help me get through the rest of the day!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! That is ridiculously CUTE!!! I LOVE how he cocks his head to the side eagerly listening to every quiet little word you say. Adorable!

Sarah said...

So cute! I love it when you post about the pups.

Meredith said...

Aw, super cute!