Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dog Day Afternoon

Shane & I took the pups to Jester Park late Sunday morning to go on a hike & have a picnic lunch.  The trails were very nice and the dogs really enjoyed smelling everything and eating all the green leaves they could find.  I didn't pull my camera out when we were hiking (as I had a dog attached to my wrist) but when we stopped for lunch I could resist taking pictures of the dogs enjoying their time outside.


DSC_2127
Sparky would like some peanut butter sandwich now.

DSC_2128
Skeeter would also like some peanut butter sandwich now.

DSC_2134
Sparky had some peanut butter sandwich.

DSC_2162
Skeeter found something to be interested in and bark at. Not surprised at the barking!

DSC_2186
After lunch there was stick chewing. I found the best stick for chewing in the world apparently.


DSC_2177
Then there was more stick chewing.

DSC_2203
And monster puppy stick chewing.

DSC_2154_edited-1
And Skeeter napping next to his Shane (after a good belly rub of course).

DSC_2201_edited-1
We all rested and looked up at the blue sky. 
Well, Sparky didn't rest, he was too busy eating grass.

7 comments:

Stacia said...

The weather so nice on Sunday and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. It looks like the whole family had a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Meredith said...

Awww, they look so happy!

Tina J. said...

So all the fuzzies are feeling better now?

Sarah said...

I love the monster puppy photo.

Brooke said...

The puppies are just so adorable!

Liz said...

Awww! What a great day! Great photos! You feel the happiness.