260:365 - The End.
05/23/2010 - The End. The end of LOST. I happened to catch this shot with my favorite character from the show - Hurley. I really enjoyed the finale and I'm really sad to see this show go!
261:365 - Limeade Stripes
05/24/2010 - With all the baby knitting done I decided I needed to get a birthday gift knit for my Mom. I bought this Treking XXL yarn and while I liked the colors I wasn't excited about them (but I knew my mom would like them). As I continue work on this pair of socks the more I love the colorway. It is going to be hard to give these up!
262:365 - Trying to Rain
05/25/2010 - I had some time to kill tonight before an appointment and I wanted to sit outside and read but Mother Nature had other ideas. She didn't really succeed though! The skies were very dark, the winds were high, there was lighting and thunder but it never really rained. A few drops here and there but not the downpour I anticipated!
263:365 - Overgrown
05/26/2010 - I wasn't sure the bushes in our front yard would recover from the piles of snow that were on them this winter. I was wrong! The two in the front of the house have taken off and are already growing over the sidewalk and look bad! The two on the side of the house I believe are suffering and will not fill out. I doubt they'll last through next winter.
264:365 - Drink
05/27/2010 - Drinking two liters of water a day is tough but I feel so much better when I do drink that much. I try to drink it all at work and how could I not resist playing with the great afternoon sunlight in my office window over my lunch break?
265:365 - Fresh Dinner
05/28/2010 - There is nothing like a good dinner that has been prepared at home with fresh ingredients (just ignore the pre-packaged vegetarian "chicken fingers" in the back!). Tomato & cucumber salad tossed with great olive oil, salt & pepper and couscous with cauliflower & almonds. Great way to end a long work week!
266:365 - Sentimental
05/29/2010 - Kara & I spent most of the day at Living History Farms today (photos coming soon!). Living History Farms is a outdoor museum that recreates history from the 1700s through the 1900s. I'd never been before and look forward to going back! One of the last stops was the church on the grounds - The Church of the Land. This church is special to me as it is where Shane & I got married! We were married here on a blustery March evening so it was a treat to be able to see the church in the day light surrounded by bright blue sky and green grass.
Number of photographs taken this week: 584 (this is insane!!)

3 comments:
Hi Sweetpea!
Love the salad pic--reminds me I have nice grape tomatoes in the fridge I need to use! I've never eaten couscous. I wonder what it tastes like! And great for you for drinking so much water! I'd be in the bathroom all day--but I need to drink a lot more.
Seems like snow must be GOOD for your bushes out there.
I love the limeade colors--I can see why you'd want to keep them. I didn't ever watch Lost--but I hear a lot of people are disappointed to see it go!
That yarn looks so yummy, and so does the food! I love all the fresh ingredients available now--I got to go to the Farmer's Market this past weekend. I was pretty worried about the rain, too. I'm glad that some of the bushes are recovering, even if the side ones seem down. Maybe try trimming them? It works wonders on roses.
The yarn looks great, as do all of your photos. I didn't know you got married at Living History Farms, that is super cool!
Post a Comment