225:365 - Sunday Project
04/18/2010 - A friend needed some help this weekend after her husband hurt his hand severely. A few friends & I helped out by laying down weed mat, spreading mulch & replanting plants. I spent part of my afternoon on the side of the house. Despite the hard work the afternoon was full of laughter and good feelings that we were able to help out out a friend!
226:365 - Lighting Class
04/19/2010 - I really have no desire to become a studio photographer but I figured it wouldn't hurt to gain a bit more knowledge in lighting - after all lighting is important no matter where you are taking pictures. It was 3 hours packed with great information (and bad drawings on my part!)!
227:365 - Haircut
04/20/2010 - I needed a hair cut badly. It had been 9 weeks since my last cut and while my hair still looks great (due to the mad skills of my stylist) I needed the back of my head drastically cleaned up. Shad delivered, as he always does. The back is a bit shorter for the summer but it is exactly what I wanted. Please take special notice of all the gray (I really mean white!). It is spreading like wild fire but I have earned each & every one of them!
228:365 - Repair
04/21/2010 - Remember way back on January 15 when I dropped my camera and shattered the filter? (Here) Well, I finally decided to take my camera in for a general cleaning and to see if they could work some of the shattered class out of my lens. I had to leave my camera with them OVERNIGHT! It was hard! Thankfully I have my little Nikon S550 point and shoot so I could still take pictures for the YIP project.
29:365 - All Boxed Up
04/22/2010 - Do you remember the water damage? The battle with the HOA to get the repairs done? The saga started on January 15 (hmmmm...same day I dropped my camera!) and yesterday we finally got the call that the work to fix the damage would start. On Friday. Less than 1.5 days notice. A quick trip to Home Depot to buy moving boxes, sweat, hard work & confused dogs left us ready Friday morning when the contractors showed up at 7:30. We can barely walk through our master bedroom right now but the work has started!
230:365 - Rainy Day at Home
04/23/2010 - Repair work started on the house this morning. The weather had been so beautiful but it started raining overnight and never let up through the day. Thankfully it did not affect the repair work. I was able to work from home but still was out in the rain more than I hoped for. However spring rains are just what we need right now to get everything growing and staying green.
231:365 - Texture
04/24/2010 - I love taking pictures of things with a lot of texture. This tree certainly provided that opportunity for me today!
Number of pictures taken this week: 296
No pictures of the dogs this week!

1 comment:
Glad the repair work started, even if they were total jerks and didn't give you much notice! It seems to be a week of repair--one of my spindles broke over the weekend and the maker is being generous enough to fix it free of charge. Hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment