Monday, April 26, 2010

Progress

Remember this mess?

Ice Damage

It went from that to this....

DSC_0712

To this...

DSC_0971

Not much left to be done. A bit of sanding, putting the base boards back on, a bunch of painting and getting the carpets cleaned.  The guest room & loft both should be back together mid-next week!  Just in time for my dear sister to visit on May 9th!

2 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

I'm so glad it is on its way to being fixed. I remember when our's leaked, and it was awful. I remember rushing up into the attic with plastic sheeting to put down to try and save as much of the ceiling as I could. I don't think my health would allow that now--but I was depermined to do what I could.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it. Great to hear that it's on its way to being a real room again!