Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How I Use My iPhone

About a year and a half ago Shane & I took the plunge and got ourselves iPhones and I think it is safe to say that we both love them. I Facebook, Twitter, email (work & personal), check the weather, read the news, count my knitting stitches, search for yarn & patterns and other things. Low on the list is using the actual phone feature!! Since I have a great love for my phone it usually is with me everywhere I go and the evenings, when I'm relaxing on the couch, is no exception. 

One of my favorite features of the phone is the camera. I can get some pretty good shots while relaxing....all of the dogs being silly or very adorable. Here are just a few (okay, many!) examples of the shots I have gotten with my iPhone.

(this one goes first because it is one of my favorites!!)

IMG_0270

IMG_0098

IMG_0281

IMG_0294

IMG_0256

IMG_0263

IMG_0243

and lastly.....Skeeter at his best!!

IMG_0134

10 comments:

Lisa (JeepGirl) said...

nice to have a daily dose of cuteness before I go to bed!!

the dogs are adorable!

Anna said...

Who knew dogs could be as cute as cats while sleeping and napping? :)

:kram:

Caffeine Girl said...

Wow, the quality of the photos that phone takes is truly impressive!

Wendie / monkey loves oliver said...

those puppies sure know how to relax. C-cute.

Brooke said...

They're both so adorable! I love that last picture, too, it's just so silly. :)

Dan said...

Great post! I love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, it's a hard life for those pups! lol

Tina J.

Anonymous said...

I don't have an iPhone but my DH does and you're right, it does take some good quality pictures.

The boys look so very relaxed.

Sarah said...

You take the best pictures of the pups!

Bluebird49 said...

I have to say that it really takes good pictures! I doubt I'll ever have an iPhone, in fact, I don't even have a cell phone since I lost mine. It was just a "minute phone" anyway. But we're going to have to get one--it's almost impossible to do without them these days. The older we get, the more I feel we need them when we're out.