I'm a big fan of making gifts for other people. I rarely knit anything for myself and my sewing projects are quickly going down that same road. I'm okay with it, I get to show the love I have for others by making them special that no one else has.
One thing I do lack in my life is children to give gifts to. There are a few kids here and there that I know but not many. The few that I do know get gifts because I find cute kid stuff to make and HAVE to make it. This past winter I was going through my sewing books and stumbled upon a cute little pattern that I knew I had to make for a darling little girl (and her brother who is too young to care!) for Easter.
They even have little tails!
The quality of this last picture isn't very good but it shows the size of these bunnies - so small!
These were such a fun project and a great way for me to learn some new techniques for hand sewing. I have plenty of felt to make more in the future. A brilliant friend suggested I enlarge the pattern pieces to make a godzilla rabbit. I may just have to do this.

8 comments:
Those are adorable! And godzilla bunny sounds like it would be an epic project. But is this godzilla to scale of the original pattern, or actual godzilla?
Those are incredible!
we can't find "white" bunny, but all three of the others go to bed each and every night!!!
these were spectacular and such a hit. she loves them so very much!
white bunny is somewhere in the house - i wanted to clarify. white bunny maybe stuck in the bedroom....
Ahh, the tails got me! Too much cute.
Awesome little bunzers! Not surprised they were a hit - they're too cute.
Marjon - who can't remember her Google account info
Those are so cute!
They are So cute! Maybe I can find that book and make some for Kat next year. She loves little tiny things to play with. David--well, if it's not a dinosaur--notsomch!
Post a Comment