176:365 - Closing Ceremonies
02/28/2010 - The 2010 Winter Olympics drew to a close tonight. I loved watching the Olympics this year and wish I would have had time to watch more. I loved that they started the closing ceremonies off by lighting the now fixed cauldron. Seeing those five flames was cool!
177:365 - Five
03/01/2010 - Sparky is no trick dog but he does know a few tricks. He loves giving me "five" and will even give "the other five" sometimes. Teaching him tricks and practicing them can help us make it through long hard winters.
178:365 - Overnight Processing
03/02/2010 - I had 65 emails when I checked my phone at 5:30 this morning. While this may seem insane I was actually glad to see that number! I turned on a new process at work that ran overnight and having this many emails means it worked!
179:365 - Cookie Time
03/03/2010 - Time for Girl Scout cookies! I had two sources this year. I've hid them in the freezer with hopes to make them last a little longer.
180:365 - Dirty Window
03/04/2010 - Spring is on its way to Des Moines! Frost on the windows in the morning in conjunction with a bad ice scraper and wet roads leave for very dirty windows in my car.
181:365 - Spoons
03/05/2010 - You can tell who emptied the dishwasher in our house based on how neat the spoon section of our silverware tray is. The spoons are stacked very neatly here. That means Shane put the dishes away! I do find it funny that even though I'm very anal retentive I just toss the spoons in!
182:365 - Cashmere
03/06/2010 - This scarf is made of Cashmere yarn which is simply delicious to wear. I did a very basic garter stitch scarf and let the colors in the yarn do all the work. I splurged this yarn several years ago while visiting my dear friend Lisa in Pittsburgh and I'm so glad I have a tangible memory from that great trip!

3 comments:
Ooh, jealous. I love girl scout cookies. :3
The scarf looks amazing--those colours really work well together. And cashmere is always a delight to wear!
I have silverware drawer envy!
AND... that's the sweetest shot of your hand and the baby dog's paw! I gotta do that!!!
Tina J.
I only watched the skating--like always! And I didn't do any Ravelympics--I don't knit well under pressure!
Do you know--I heard on the news that soon Girl Scouts may not be allowed to "solicit cookies"!! This country....I just don't know!
Post a Comment