183:365 - Sandy
03/07/2010 - This is what the road outside of our house looks like - covered in sand. This is also what our foyer looks like because we are tracking all the sand inside!
184:365 - Next Project
03/08/2010 - I'm always planning my next project (or several projects) and tonight I pulled out what I'll need to get started on my next sewing project.
185:365 - Patient
03/09/2010 - Our puppies are very well behaved when it comes to treats. They have to sit and wait and not grab at the treat. When we say "OK" they can take their treat. While Skeeter is very patient I think all that is going through his brain is "gimme!"
187:365 - Morning Fog
03/12/2010 - There has been a lot of fog in the mornings. The warmer temperatures and snow on the ground creates this creepy atmosphere!
187:365 - Happy Anniversary
03/11/2010 - It is hard to believe that Shane & I have been married for 5 years - how time has flown by. I love this picture of us that sits on the mantel. Shane took it (as he has long arms) while we were on our honeymoon in Phoenix Arizona. It is so typical of us - both of us have sunglasses on and I'm standing on my tiptoes so I can be in the picture. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!
188:365 - Mismatched Toes
03/12/2010 - Typically when I knit socks with patterning yarn I do not make them match, I just knit the second sock and don't care. This time, as a nod to my friend Mary, I decided to make them match. Thankfully it wasn't hard for me to make them match else I would have given up. I got all the way to the toe of the second sock and the yarn stopped matching. I found it amusing so I left it! Who needs matching toes anyway?
189:365 - What to Cook?
03/13/2010 - Sunday mornings I cook meals for us to have for lunches for the week. Saturdays include stacks of cookbooks out on the table as I decide what to cook.
Number of Pictures taken this week: 183

3 comments:
Happy anniversary! And the fog picture looks very cool - since we're on the 15th floor, we had a weird foggy view last night and couldn't see past our balcony!
Happy Anniversary! Well, I know I'm a bit late, but better late than sorry, eh?
Happy Anniversary, My friend!!!! Big hugs to the both of you!
p.s. LOVE that picture of you two as well!!!
Post a Comment