99:365 - If Only
12/13/2009 - I found this little gem packed away with our Christmas decorations. This is a JuJu doll, lovingly made by my friend Ang. He now has a permanent spot on the coat rack. He makes me smile every time I walk by. I love him!
100:365 - Icy Mess
12/14/2009 - Winter just keeps coming. Freezing rain overnight left a layer of ice on the snow. Yak-Trax and pet-friendly salt have be come a necessity.
101:365 - Not for Christmas
12/16/2009 - I bought jingle bells, but not for Christmas! Now that winter has settled in the dogs have not been behaving - I wouldn't want to go outside either. We need a way for them to tell us it is time to go outside. I could have paid $20 for jingle bells on a loop from the pet store but this option cost me under $4 for 2 sets. Now I just need to Sparky to stop being afraid of the bells ringing and teach him to ring them on his own!
102:365 - Block but don't show
12/16/2009 - I've been knitting some very awesome things right now and just blocked a bunch of them tonight. I can't show anything because they are all gifts but I'm SO excited about these projects!
103:365 - Too Many Ends
12/17/2009 - Another knitting project that I can't show as it is a gift...but this one has SO many ends on it. It took me nearly two hours to get them all woven in when I finished the project.
104:365 - A Year in Puppies
12/18/2009 - I couldn't resist ordering a 2010 calendar that features a picture of our pups for each month. It was fun picking out 12 pictures of our crazy dogs that we can enjoy each month.
105:365 - Looking Daper
12/19/2009 - When poor Sparky sits staring at me shivering I put his sweater on him. He doesn't like it and sometimes does some silly things with it but I tell myself that he does like wearing it and I sure think he looks extra cute. Of course I had to tempt him with a treat to make him sit long enough for a picture!
Total # of Pictures Taken this Week: 96

5 comments:
Wow! So your dogs actually ring a bell when it's time to go outside? I didn't know dogs could be trained so well.
Great pictures like always!
My JuJu doll hangs over my bed. :) Good times!
I had forgotten about the JuJu dolls! Thanks for reminding me! :)
Curious to see your knitting projects and to find out if the jingle bells do work.
Stay on your feet!
:kram:
Wow, Sarah--can't wait to see those mystery projects! Have a Merry Christmas!
Re: Yarn and needles comment at knit/pickin'! Are you kidding--would I ever turn down yarn and needles. NO WAY!
We may be snowed in til...May??
Hope you and Shane and the pups have a really very Merry Chrsitmas, Sarah! Big hugs!
Trudy
Post a Comment