Sunday, December 6, 2009

Year in Pictures: Week 13

85:365 - A Rare Moment

YIP1 - 85:365 - A Rare Moment

11/29/2009 - Skeeter loves Shane & I a lot but he isn't a snuggler. Sure, he'll tolerate me holding him for a while but he gets up and runs away after a few minutes. For some reason today he was snuggly. He draped himself across Shane's lap and stayed for a few hours!

86:365 - Two Nights Before the Full Moon

YIP1 - 86:365 - Night Before the Full Moon

11/30/2009 - I caught sight of the almost fully moon in the parking lot of the chiropractor's office and I thought it looked neat through the trees.

87:365 - Shadows

YIP1 - 87:365 - Shadows

12/01/2009 - The sun isn't out much in Iowa now a days so I've been opening my blinds in my office despite the horrid glare on my computer screens. I thought the shadows on the wall were cool.

88:365 - Desperation

YIP1 - 88:365 - Desperation

12/02/2009 - I need a haircut. My bangs were annoying me hard core at work today but I didn't have any hair clips. I was desperate so I tried a large paperclip and it worked really well!

89:365 - Stay On Track

YIP1 - 89:365 - Stay On Track

12/03/2009 - I'm working on a knitting project that has a great cable in it and a secondary row pattern. I love knitting complex patterns and have devised my own odd system for tracking. Let's not talk about the miss crossed cables that cost me an hour of knitting time.

90:365 - Too Much To Carry

YIP1 - 90:365 - Too Much To Carry

12/04/2009 - I have a ton of stuff to carry most days and I have struggled finding a bag that was big enough. Lucky me the Birdie Sling Bag I made last weekend (pictures to come soon) is big enough! I can hold everything pictured here - a full size notebook and my dSLR and a ton more. I'm so happy with this bag!

91:365 - 'Tis the Season

YIP1 - 91:365 - 'Tis the Season

12/05/2009 - How can Christmas be less than 3 weeks away! I was a week late putting up our tiny trees this year and if I hadn't done it this weekend they wouldn't have gone up. I love our tiny Christmas trees and having the mantle lit up.

Number of pictures taken this week: 66

2 comments:

Anna said...

With my two snuggly cats I find it weird to think one can have pets that don't want to lie on one's lap everytime one sits down.

Love the shadow picture of the blinds on the wall!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Sarah! I have only put up our little ceramic tree and a few things to sit around. I'm just not "in the mood"! And we go and spend Christmas with our kids, so it's just a waste of time and energy for this old lady!