Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holiday!

I'm surprisingly in the holiday spirit this year. I've braved the malls twice now during my 'mall blackout' time and I've survived. We put up our mini Christmas tress last week (with a knitting snowman and all) and I just shipped all of my Christmas gifts tonight....so I'm done and ready to enjoy the holiday's stress free!

DSCN0008


Only one stress point - I discovered that dropping an iPhone face down on tile is not the best idea. I need to replace this now but really don't want to face the Apple store at the mall until after the holidays. Hopefully the protective film on the face will keep all the shards in place so I can keep using it. Yes, it still works despite the broken screen.


DSC_3520


And, I usually don't think the 'As Seen on TV' stuff is cool, but man, this Sunggie is just ingenious - knitting and warm shoulders? What a dream!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Can you imagine bringing a Snuggie to a sport's event? I laughed real hard...

Good to hear you're in the holiday spirit this year. I'm not really there yet. But I did wrap my first Christmas gift for the year yesterday!

Kram!

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! your poor iPhone :'(

Yay for being all ready for Christmas - have a good one :muah:

Amanda