My office was 64F when I got in this morning. My brain froze promptly therefore there is no catchy title for this post. Apparently the thermostat didn't get the memo about the possibility of snow last night and kept pumping out the cold air. Thank goodness for coffee but I'd better stop before I get the jitters!
Work has picked back up again so I'm not as bored, which is good. I'm also not horribly busy which is also good.
I'm planning a knitting post soon. I have 5 finished objects I haven't blogged about - I'm horrible!
So, as usual, instead of knitting, I'm posting more pictures. My last night of class is on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to more knitting time. I will admit that I am worried about my pictures. I the structure of class - it "forces" me to take pictures. I'm afraid that once class is over my camera will just sit there. I might have to institute a photo Friday or something to make sure I keep taking pictures.
Here is my completely uninspired assignment 6. We were to take pictures of shadows. The weather was 100% uncooperative. It was sunny the afternoon we got the assignment (but we didn't get the assignment until 7pm) and then the sun didn't come back out until the weekend.
This picture is of a tree at the park. I stood with my back up against the tree so my shadow wouldn't be in the picture. Luckily spring hadn't shown up yet so there were no leaves on the tree.
This picture is the least inspired picture. I was doing the dishes on a Sunday morning and looked up to the window in the dining room. Ah, shadows on the blinds, CLICK.
Not my best work, but I passed the assignment!
On the way home from turning these pictures in there was the most beautiful sunset. Since I had my camera in the car I had to stop. I laughed because another student from the photography class stopped also to catch the beauty. It was so nice to be able to stand outside to snap these pictures and not freeze.
Then, how could I resist posting a "conversation" picture. I was taking pictures for my 7th photography assignment (post coming soon) and I was all finished but snapping pictures that came up. This picture is a bit blurry but I just love it because it shows Skeeter's conversation skills. He is a very vocal dog and loves to tilt his little head....like he is actually listening to what we are saying.
Skeeter is getting his spring haircut in two weeks - no more poofy dog for us!
ETA: I'm so sorry for the formatting of this post. I've spent 45 minutes trying to get the spacing and font to work correctly but Blogger clearly has other ideas this morning. :(

5 comments:
I like the tree picture. It's kind of Stephen King-esque.
I actually really like the shadows on your shades photo. I also love the photo of Skeeter--he has got so much personality. I'll have to meet him sometime!
I love that last photo, too. I think your shadow pics are really good. And that sunset photo was great.
I feel your pain about the cold office! We were at 66 for most of the day yesterday. I thought I was dreaming when I saw snow up in the clouds when we were coming in for landing on Sunday night.
I love the picture of Skeeter. What an adorable pup! It sounds like you need a space heater in your office.
Post a Comment