That is right, I'm having my first contest ever. It isn't knitting related, but the prizes are!
The other night I was snapping pictures around the house, trying to get some good shots for a photography assignment. One of the things I take a lot of pictures of is the dogs, Sparky & Skeeter. Skeeter is one of the most photogenic creatures (he has been known to pose for pictures). However, this picture proves that even the cutest creatures have bad picture days (and bad hair days)!
- submit a caption for this picture by commenting on this post
(submitting just the text of the caption is 100% acceptable!) - it does not have to be lol'cheezburger if you don't want to be
- submit a caption by Monday, March 31st
- here is a bigger version of the picture if you need more detail
- enter as many captions as you want (thank Stiney for this one! ;) )
- voting will be open through midnight on April 8th
- voting will be done via e-mail, so no pressure anyone
- the caption with the most votes will win the prize
A hank of Misti International Misti Alpaca Worsted (218 yards) in the EZ10 colorway. This yarn is SO incredibly soft and lovely shades of teal. This is a 100% alpaca (if you hadn't figured that out).
Two hanks of Love from Suss Yarn (252 yards total) in a lovely soft gray. This yarn is 100% nylon and SO soft it is amazing!
I chose to offer a choice because I know I have some readers who are allergic to animal fibers and I didn't want them to feel left out!

11 comments:
I can't post img tags in here, so here are the links on Flickr.
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2358431861/
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2358439635/
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2358431951/
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2358431903/
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2359265808/
http://flickr.com/photos/cawthraven/2358431873/
Nuticles??? Why would I need Nuticles ???
Taste testin...
...ur doin it wrong.
teh air, it has a flavor.
Get hair off tongue, plz? Thx.
Pblllt!!!
My spit curlz. You like them?
"ARRRRR, This be Captain 'Jack'!"
"Lol, did you see what we did to the neighbor's cat?!"
"UGH, I can't get the taste of broccoli out of my mouth"
"I am cutest dog ever. Yes? You agree!"
"WASSSSSSUP!!!!!!"
LOL, he's so cute! I'm sorry, nothing hilarious is coming to me, but he's just a cute dog.
Can I buy ya a drink? *wink* How about a nice Snausage?
"They SAID I as going to get a POODLE cut, and NOW look what they've done!"
Hey, Sarah-hope since it's not midnight here in VA, this will still be in the contest! I am loving your photos--and you and your most -loved ones are your best so far--although I loved the ones of the flowers (I guess they remind me of spring!) Mama was doing better today--so I am too!
love, Trudy
Post a Comment