We got about 7 inches of snow yesterday & overnight. Work was closed for me and Shane was able to work from home so we are enjoying a quiet snow covered day. The puppies had to much fun playing in the snow - it is up to poor Sparky's chest out there! The pile of snow at the end of the lawn is taller then I am. I hope everyone is safe & warm here in Iowa (and everywhere else!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You know we're heading towards spring and summer, eh?
:kram:
Oh Honey--I didn't know you HAD a blog!! WHat sweet doggies...what a LOT of snow!! WHat a sweet person you are.
Knit on...when you're not so busy working!;-(
Love, Trudy
Awww, what cute pictures of the dogs! Glad they could enjoy the snow. My husband was up in the midwest over the weekend and experienced a 100 degree temperature swing in one day when he came back (-20 there with the wind chill to 80 here in Houston).
Post a Comment