Saturday was beautiful outside. For the first time since before Thanksgiving ALL the snow in our front yard melted. It is a little thing to be excited about...muddy grass, but I was thrilled.
Yesterday it snowed. Not much, but enough to cover my long coveted muddy lawn and enough to turn the roads to slush.
This morning? I walked the dogs at 5:45 AM as usual. Do you know what it was doing at that time? Pouring rain with thunder and lighting. Yes, snow was still on the ground and my truck was layered in ice. My coat was soaked, as were the dogs, poor little guys!
Mother Nature must be bored. At least yesterday I had a lazy day and knit a full 9 inches on a sweater but I could have dealt without the snow!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment