My Latest Finished Object....
Pattern: A Better Bucket by Amy Swenson (PDF or Ravelry)
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Tortuga less then a full skein
Thoughts: I love this hat so much! It was a super quick knit even though I messed up the provisional cast on. The tight gauge of the Malabrigo knit on US7s makes for a very cozy knit. I also knit this on magic loop instead of using 16" circulars and DPNs.
A Work In Progress...
Pattern: Diagonal Knot Stitch Scarf by Nichole Dowing (Free Ravelry Download)
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Tortuga
Needles: US 11 24" Circular (Knit Picks Options)
Thoughts: Once I got over purling 3 together this goes super fast and is so comfy & squishy! I cast on 34 stitches instead of 22 - making the scarf 6" wide instead of 4" wide.

7 comments:
Nooo! They be stealing my bukkit hat!
Looks great!!! :)
Nice Bucket! And kudos to you with that Diagonal Scarf...I couldn't get over the P3, so I quit it.
Very cute hat! I love the color.
oooh, I've been eyeing that bucket...beautiful! And the fact that it's made of mmmm makes it all the more awesome....
LOVE this hat--wish I could wrap my head around the magic loop! I've gotten so set in dpns that I can't igure out how to do 2 circs OR ML. I'm such a no-knitting-fool!
The scarf is going to be beautiful, too!
Very nice hat. I love the colors you picked.
Post a Comment