It is official, my baby sister is growing up! While this isn't a bad thing it is still hard - because the more grown up she gets the more grown up I am. While she and her fiance have been engaged for a while now (I can't remember when, which is horrible) they have finally set a date for the wedding. Sunday, September 14th, 2008. My sister asked me to be her Maid of Honor, which was very sweet of her. This will be the first wedding I've ever been in and only the 2nd wedding I've attended. That is what you get for not being very social! My sister wants the female attendants to wear black to the wedding and I appreciate that. When she stood with me at my wedding she was allowed to wear whatever she wanted, as long as it didn't have a lot of red or pink in it. She appreciated that and is kindly returning the favor. Since we are all in black we are going to have brightly colored bouquets and I think I can manage that. So, to you, Hillary & Dave, I wish you all the best as you plan the wedding and many good things for the years to come. We love you both and are looking forward to sharing your day with you!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay - congrats to your sis and to you!
Congratulations, Hillary and Dave! How exciting!! What a nice sister to have the bridesmaids wear black...it looks so classic!
I wish my sister would have let me wear black when I was a bridesmaid--or else let me choose my own outfit. I tried to convince her that jeans and a sweatshirt would have been acceptable, but she wouldn't allow it. *ahem* Anyway... Congrats to Hillary and Dave!
Post a Comment