Thursday, September 6, 2007

Here I am again.....

Yes. Once I blogged. Then I didn't and now I am again. I thought a lot today whether or not I should start a blog. I did this while cleaning the house....apparently I think best when busy. I remember all the time my other blog took and it became work. I thought, this morning that I could use all my newly acquired CSS skills to make an awesome site. I could. But why not leave that at work? So, you'll get no flashy blog from me because I want to spend time on content and sharing things with the readers. Maybe I'll add things here and there, but simple is the way for now.

About me.....if you are reading this, you know me! My name is Sara or Sara Jayne or SJ or brat. My dear, hilarious friend Stiney, decided that SJ was boring and dubbed me forever EssJay. So, because I worship her so my online persona is now EssJay. Thanks, darling!

A bit of semi-interesting stuff about me that I will muse about in this blog include:

  • my knitting obsession
  • my WoW addiction
  • my two dogs
  • random stuff

I'll probably also share musings on my wanna be list, including:
  • quilting
  • sewing
  • photography
  • cooking
  • did I mention my dogs?
So welcome, my darling, yet insanely delightful readers!

5 comments:

ekittie said...

Yay! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Kate said...

I'm glad you have a beautiful new blog! Your mad phat photo taking skillz are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Yey, EssJay has a blog again!!!! :heart:

Kram!

Stiney said...

And I dubbed you, too! ;)

essjay said...

and that is a sign of a true friend! I fixed it, just for you Stiney-poo!