Friday, September 7, 2007

Another Decade Gone.....

....hopefully many more to go. Where has the time gone? It is hard to believe that I'm 30. Today. Well, maybe not until 9:24 PM but still. I'm not struggling with turning 30, I've earned every last one of my grey hairs. It just astounds me that it has been 30 years. I remember those good old days, like in the picture.

I was what, four? I still had bleach blonde hair....it turned brown when I turned five. Do I remember being four? No, but I do remember that silly grin of my sister's, she still has it now, 25 years later.

So, 30 is a number, somedays I feel 80, other days I still feel 4. Here is to all the good moments over the last 30 years and while all the moments haven't been good if I didn't have those moments I wouldn't be who I am at this exact moment.

Thanks to all my friends who have already sent me birthday wishes and presents and thank you to all who are sending more - you all are fabulous. Much love to my darling husband, who let me spend an insane amount of money on my new camera as a birthday present.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already said this somewheres else, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESSJAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sara... I wanted to wish you Grattis på födelsedagen in my comment earlier today but wasn't sure you wanted your birthday to be public...

Please don't think I've forgotten! (I'm still fretting about trying to get that gift ready for you, you know...)

GRATTIS PÅ FÖDELSEDAGEN!!!

Stiney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

iKate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SJ!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Becka said...

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Becka said...

OH yeah...IT'S ABOUT TIME to see you back in blogland!
Girl, you think 30 is weird..I was 30 when I married Lonnie! I'm 48, but my mind is more like 24 or 25, young at heart..old at body, LOL, at least the bony parts...or the artificial parts and the dead bone grafted to my leg, just call me deadleg, I have many friends who do, LOL...how freaky is this post?! LOL I wonder what people who have no idea what I am talking about must think...lol and I don't care, LOL, I'm so bad!!! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of your pressies so that I can post comments and talk about "The Rock"!