And who better to buy gifts for but me? (How selfish is that?)
I love my Nikon D80 so very much, but it is huge and I've been wanting a little camera that I can just throw in my purse for quite a while now. There are always moments that I wish I had a camera with me (watch out Metro Knitters!). The local camera shop came through for me! Bless Nikon for having their "Black Friday" sale for four days before Thanksgiving. How could I resist? I got a great deal on this cute little Nikon S550.
I should be able to have some fun with this and I'm thrilled that I was able to pick this up yesterday instead of braving crowds on Friday. The only shopping, if any, I do on Friday will be Internet shopping while wearing my pjs!
I love my Nikon D80 so very much, but it is huge and I've been wanting a little camera that I can just throw in my purse for quite a while now. There are always moments that I wish I had a camera with me (watch out Metro Knitters!). The local camera shop came through for me! Bless Nikon for having their "Black Friday" sale for four days before Thanksgiving. How could I resist? I got a great deal on this cute little Nikon S550.
I should be able to have some fun with this and I'm thrilled that I was able to pick this up yesterday instead of braving crowds on Friday. The only shopping, if any, I do on Friday will be Internet shopping while wearing my pjs!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:
I think you were absolutely right to get yourself a Thanksgiving gift!!! :)
Post a Comment