Liz and Anree have shared their walks this week now that fall has set in and they inspired me to do the same. While the weather feels like fall the leaves have not turned so my pictures have a different focus.
I packed up the dogs and took them to the park. Over the summer with all the flooding here in Iowa we didn't get to go much, so this was the first time in a long time that they got go out. They've been having play dates with their friend Ernie at his house, but running around the back yard is not as fun as the park. Lots of places to smell and lots to pee on!
We go to the dog park, but we walk around the outside of the park....my dogs are mean to other dogs so I keep them away.
Once I take the leashes off....they are GONE.
They played in the tall grass..."hiding" and getting covered in burrs
They get so tired they almost trip over their own tongues.
The only fall "color" I could find.
After running outside around the park I took them in to get a drink, but all they wanted to do was play and look cute.
We got home as the sun was setting, highlighting the battered sticker on the back of my truck. As their leashes say "life is good" and I think my sweet Jack Russells would agree...as they are now snoring on the couch on either side of me.
Friday, October 10, 2008
A Walk in the Park
Posted by essjay at 10:09 PM Labels: 2007, 2008, Photography, Puppies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great walk. Great pups. Great sunlight, too. I loved seeing your walk. :D
They look like they had so much fun!
Wow those shots are incredible--give me photography lessons please!
And the dogs look like they had a blast. What sweet puppies.
Great pictures! It looks like they enjoyed their trip. :)
Post a Comment